About Risk Management Disaster and Tree Service Inc.
Risk Management Disaster and Tree Services Inc. was founded in 1994 with an excellent reputation for golf course tree service, disaster work clean up, commercial and residential tree removal, forest beautification and mulch manufacturing.
Across the United States beginning with hurricane Opal in 1994, Risk Management Disaster and Tree Services, Inc. has taken great pride in being able to assist with restoring order after hurricanes and other disaster situations. By managing disaster cleanup in a safe and efficient manner, the company strives to maintain an eye on the human element of these tragedies.
Some of Risk Management Disaster and Tree Services clients include:
- United States Congressman Tom Price
- Lochinvar Golf Club in Houston, Texas, where our firm cleaned up and restored trees on the golf course following Hurricane Ike in 2008.
- Renowned artist Bob Rauschenberg, for whom we restored his 37-acre Captiva Island estate off the coast of Florida after hurricane Charlie.
- The Princess Anne Country Club, where we did tree and debris removal as well as grounds restoration after hurricane Elizabeth descended upon Virginia Beach.
- In the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, Risk Management Disaster and Tree Services, Inc, worked with Drewery Construction as a tier-one contractor reporting to the Army Corps of Engineers. We were responsible for about 400 square miles of clean up in Louisiana in our $8 million dollar project.
- Dickson Azalea Park in Orlando, Florida, handling the restoration of damaged trees and removal of fallen trees due to hurricane Charlie.
Risk Management Disaster and Tree Services’ earlier history includes being the only local contractor asked to estimate the over $20 million dollars in tree damage resulting from the “Dunwoody Tornado Disaster” in Georgia in the late 1990’s. Noteworthy too is that Risk Management Tree Services has taken out some of the largest trees in the state of Georgia, which includes an enormous pine tree for the Ed Isakson YMCA in Alpharetta, Georgia and a 265-year-old tree in Canton, Georgia. Residential tree projects for the Atlanta area number well over 8,000 satisfied customers.
Key staff members
William Lombardo is President of Risk Management Disaster and Tree Services Inc. He has worked in high-risk tree removal since 1979 beginning with Hurricane Frederick. William oversees operations of all arborists and tree service crews working for the firm.
Tanya Lombardo is Vice President. She has worked in high-risk tree removal since 1994 beginning with Hurricane Opal. She manages: the company’s new contract acquisitions; financial affairs in conjunction with its accountants; customer service and satisfaction; and the arborist training programs given to all employees.
Tree Service References
Lochinvar Golf Club
2000 Farrell Rd
Houston, TX 77073
Restored 200 acre golf course following Hurricane Ike in 2008 by trimming over 600 trees. Inspected 4,500 trees and removed hazards. Cleared debris and restored 25 acres of pine straw beds. Cleared and hauled 12,000 yards of debris from golf course. Managed a 24-hour operation burning 12,000 cubic yards of debris using our air curtain burner.
The Princess Anne Country Club
3800 Pacific Ave.
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Restored golf course following Hurricane Isabel. Trimmed and removed trees.
902 SE Stallings Dr.
Nacogdoches, TX 75964
Following Hurricane Katrina, for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, we staffed and managed an $8 million project involving 28 ROE tree service crews for Drewery in the Louisiana counties of Vermillion, Cameron, and Lafayette. We hauled fifty thousand cubic yards of debris as we trimmed and removed hurricane-damaged trees.
Captiva Island – Robert Rausenberg Estate
Captiva, FL 33924
Following Hurricane Charlie, restored 37 acres of trees on an off-shore island.